A devastating cyber attack is about to be launched by a criminal organisation known only as 'The Main Frame'. Yet a trail of clues hidden on the internet holds the key to stopping them…
As an elite team of hackers, trained in the dark arts of cyber espionage, you will embark on a mind-bending mission to uncover the clues and prevent the attack before it's too late!
What is it?
Take on a top secret spy mission in this virtual codebreaker game!
Teams must solve a series of cryptic clues in order to find key information hidden on the internet, crack the enemy's password and stop the attack.
Combining strategy, teamwork and problem-solving, this high-energy experience is designed to strengthen team bonds and boost collaboration.
How it works
Playing in small teams and accessed online via a web link, your team will embark on a race against the clock to stop the attack:
- Fully hosted event for up to 300 people
- Teams of 4 - 8 using breakout rooms
- Find the clues hidden on the internet
- Crack the password to infiltrate the firewall
- Fastest team to complete their mission wins!
- Full pre-event management